If there is any issue with your order you must report the problem within 3 business days after the delivery date. Please call us and a representative will assist. If you do not contact us within that time frame we will assume that your job was correct at the time of receipt.
Sometimes a player is added after your team banner has been received. Contact Us asap to discuss your options.
Now for the legalize. The following is a common sense list of guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- Errors that are discovered after proof approval has been received, e.g., misspelling, graphics, grammar, punctuation, finished product size, etc. We often have at least one solution to help in a case like this. Please contact us as soon as possible discuss.
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or un-deliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Your Team Banner due to an error made by the customer in submitting the shipping address.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information causing such delays.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our control.
- An order your would like to cancel after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- For print files provided to YTB, product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 150 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Your Team Banner does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- cOrders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.